{Hoosier Momma Moment} MJ is 3 Months!

Wasn't it just yesterday I was posting Maisy's two month photos? It's now my favorite and heart breaking part of the month, where I tick off another month older my little one is getting. 


Does it ever slow down?




Happy Three Months, Maisy! Quit growing so quickly!

Thanks for looking!

Labels:

Ally Jean: {Hoosier Momma Moment} MJ is 3 Months!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

{Hoosier Momma Moment} MJ is 3 Months!

Wasn't it just yesterday I was posting Maisy's two month photos? It's now my favorite and heart breaking part of the month, where I tick off another month older my little one is getting. 


Does it ever slow down?




Happy Three Months, Maisy! Quit growing so quickly!

Thanks for looking!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home