Ally Jean is Headed to the Bayou!

I'm so sorry to say that there wont be too much activity around the ole' blog this week as my wonderful man and I are taking a trip to visit my parents at their new home in Alexandria, Louisiana.

We're spending a few days in the land of the swamp people and of  drive through liquor stores of old fashioned southern comfort before heading to New Orleans (NawLins, as I'm told I should pronounce it) for the weekend.

Should be a lot of fun! Can't wait to share all our adventures with you when I come home!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!
Ally Jean: Ally Jean is Headed to the Bayou!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ally Jean is Headed to the Bayou!

I'm so sorry to say that there wont be too much activity around the ole' blog this week as my wonderful man and I are taking a trip to visit my parents at their new home in Alexandria, Louisiana.

We're spending a few days in the land of the swamp people and of  drive through liquor stores of old fashioned southern comfort before heading to New Orleans (NawLins, as I'm told I should pronounce it) for the weekend.

Should be a lot of fun! Can't wait to share all our adventures with you when I come home!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home