Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair

For this program, I decided to bring back one of my favorite Disney Vacation traditions: the Autograph book with the Mickey head pen.



Me and my roommates Jess and Jessi (confusing, right?) all bought our books and headed out for our first Character Meet and Greet with Rapunzel from Tangled!

Read more >>

Labels:

Ally Jean: Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair

For this program, I decided to bring back one of my favorite Disney Vacation traditions: the Autograph book with the Mickey head pen.



Me and my roommates Jess and Jessi (confusing, right?) all bought our books and headed out for our first Character Meet and Greet with Rapunzel from Tangled!

Read more >>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home